iMazing 2.4.3 Mac Manage your iPhone in Your way.Get a trusted computer software to transfer and save your valuable music, data, records, and messages. Safely back up any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Powerful and user-friendly, iMazing is simply the best iOS device manager for Mac and PC.
iMazing 2.4.3 Mac Cracked DMG Free Download
iMazing Mini can be downloaded with iMazing, which is a paid app, or as a separate download. The app lives in your menu bar and can be set to launch on login. To add an iOS device you want to back up, connect it to a Mac via USB to pair it with iMazing Mini.iCloud backups are terrible. That’s what I recently discovered when I woke up one morning to find all my data had disappeared overnight. Back and forth calls for over 3 months to Apple support helped me get a small part of my data back. But most of it just disappeared. I’m not only going to never see some of my most precious data again but I’m never going to trust iCloud either.
When you initially create a backup, you have to connect your iPhone using a cable, after which the data will be synchronized over Wi-Fi. On the settings screen that appears the first time you connect each new gadget, you can choose the backup options: specify the frequency and time of backups, configure the encryption and location of data on the disk, and rules for archiving backups that can save space.
iMazing 2.4.3 Cracked DMG Free Download Key Features:
- Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!), regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to. Music transfer is done right, without limitations or restrictions.
- Backup & restore individual iOS apps along with your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files, great for installing apps including your data on another iOS device you own.
- Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system.
- Use your iOS device as a USB key.
- Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do.
- Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account.
- Manage multiple backups of the same iOS device. Chose which data sets you want to restore.
- And other amazing things you never thought possible!
Whats New in Version 2.4.3:
- Photos: HEIC to JPEG conversion, exported files are now lighter by default (95% quality)
- Photos: HEIC to JPEG conversion, exported JPEG files now include EXIF metadata
- Improved “Unlock device with passcode” dialog boxes, clicking cancel will suspend unlock prompts for the device until the next user action which requires it
- Better handling of NAS backups
- Mini: Improved backup notification reporting
- Mini: Priorities devices which haven’t been backed up
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later
- iTunes 12.2.0 or later
- iOS 4.0 or later