IP Camera Recorder is a video monitoring solution for Mac, PC, and iPhone.It allows one to connect to MJPEG stream, designed by almost any CCTV camera. Once connected, the program starts displaying video.IP Camera Recorder 6.12 Crack is a very simple to use application that allows you to quickly monitor the real-time feed of different IP cameras in full-screen mode or by using different layouts (1X2, 2X2, 3X3, 4X4).
IP Camera Recorder Free Download For Mac OS
Up to 100 cams, installed at different sites, simultaneously.Automatic discovery IP Cameras on your network.The automatic startup within minutes of turning on your own Mac or Windows, a small manual launch is necessary or even that you can be logged-in.Recording settings include: “Always,” throughout a custom-made schedule, as well as based on motion, as well as both. Turn needed features on or away to suit your needs.
Use companion iPhone application or a Web Browser to monitor your place from anywhere. Download free trial to see why users say ” incredibly easy to use” and “no various other Mac program in video camera management comes close.”
It is also possible to copy Simple IP Camera Recorder to a removable device (like a USB flash drive), to run it on any computer. Thus, you can keep the tool in your pocket whenever you’re on the move.
IP Camera Recorder 6.12 Registration key Features:
- Monitor IP cameras from many manufacturers (Axis, Foscam, Panasonic and many more).
- Record video on your Mac from up to 20 IP cameras simultaneously.
- Watch multiple cameras on the same screen.
- Visually create camera groups and different layouts to quickly switch between your home/office cam groups, etc.
- Auto-detection for many camera models, so you do not even need to know the address of your camera to add it.
- Records video always or on schedule or only when motion is detected.
- Records video on internal hard drive, or any attached or network hard drives.
- Visually shows when a video was recorded. You can see all motion events in the timeline
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Some features require macOS 10.12 or later; download version 3.56 from Related Links if needed