MP4tools for Mac 3.6.6 is an offshoot of the current version of the popular conversion tools called MKV tools. It is an OS X application used for the creation and editing of MP4 videos. It was primarily designed for processing videos files for use in hardware capable of playing MP4 or M4V videos, such as the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and PS3. As the name might imply, MP4tools is a graphical interface for a variety of “tools” useful for processing video files.
MP4tools for Mac 3.6.6 Free Download Torrent File
At almost 49MB, this download takes a bit longer to complete. While the program is available with all of its functions for free, eliminating a pop-up dialog box and unlocking batch processing requires a $5.99 payment. After starting up quickly, MP4Tools for Mac’s main menu is basic and lacks any graphics or user aids. A bar along the top allows for selection of video files via a finder window. The program appears to allow for dragging and dropping of videos into a large window.However, when we tried to drag and drop one of our files, the program notified us that this option is not available until the application is registered. The remaining options, which are extensive, are rather difficult to figure out.
MP4tools for Mac 3.6.6 Features:
- Convert from a variety of video file formats like MKV, MP4, OGM, and AVI into MP4 videos.
- Can convert most videos without having to re-encode the video track and/or the audio track, so processing
- takes minutes instead of hours, and no quality is lost.
- Simplified, intuitive user interface that takes the guess work out of processing MP4 videos.
- Ability to convert various surround sound audio to 5.1 AC3 or 5.1 AAC.
- Intuitively select desired video, audio and/or subtitle tracks to process, with the ability to verify the selections using video preview.
- Use presets for one-step encoding for playback on common hardware such as the iPhone and Apple TV.
- Burn (i.e., hard code) subtitle tracks into the video, or mux (soft subtitles) from internal tracks or from external subtitle files commonly found on the internet.
- Control the font, size, and positioning of the embedded subtitles.
- Split MP4 videos into segments of a specified file size or by start/end time.
- Adjust the pixel aspect ratio of MP4 videos.
- Join MP4 videos.
- Extract the selected tracks from MP4 videos as individual video and/or audio files.
- Add jobs to a queue either individually or in batches via drag-and-drop so you can process multiple files overnight (registered copies only).
- Apply one setting to a group of files for easy batch creations (registered copies only).
What’s New In MP4tools:
- Updated the ffmpeg binary to the latest version
- The default audio option is set to pass thru if none is selected
- Fixed a bug that prevented passed thru H265 video from playing on the newest Apple OS’s
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
Download MP4tools for Mac 3.6.6 Given Link Below